Shivangi Joshi Biography: The most loved Indian Television Actress!
Shivangi Joshi was born on May 18, 1995, in Pune, Maharashtra. She did her schooling at Dehradun’s Pine Hall School and completed her graduation in Arts from Dehradun. Even her hometown is in Dehradun.
Biography of Shivangi Joshi:
|Full Name||Shivangi Joshi|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 1995|
|Age||[age birthday=1995-05-18 /] (in [current_year /])|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Pine Hall School, Dehradun|
|College||Dehradun University, Dehradun|
|Height||5ft 5″ |
|Family & Relationships|
|Father||Suman Prakash Joshi|
|Siblings||1 brother (Samarth) and 1 sister (Sheetal)|
|TV Debut||Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi (2013-14)|
|Famous Role||Naira Goenka (Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai)|
|6.2 M+ followers|
In 2013, Shivangi made her TV debut from a daily soap named Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi, in which she played the role of Nisha. Subsequently, she appeared in Color’s TV show Beintaah. In the same year, she appeared in Love by Chance.
In the year 2015, she appeared in Begusarai. Later, in 2016, she consistently appeared in Yeh Hai Aashiqui and Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.
From the year 2016, Shivangi has been playing the role of Naira Goenka in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai opposite Mohsin Khan (as Kartik Goenka). The audience loves the chemistry between Shivangi and Mohsin so much that the show is still airing on Star Plus for 3 years.
She portrayed the role of Naira in another TV show named Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke until 2021. After that she played Anandi in Balika Vadhu 2.
Then, in 2022, she participated in reality show “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 12,” and finished at the 12th position. In 2023, Shivangi featured in Amazon’s mini-tv series, “Jab We Matched.”
- She won the Best Debutant (Female) award for her performance in the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai show at the Gold Awards.
- Shivangi also won the Best Jodi award with Mohsin Khan at Gold Awards.
- In 2019, she won the Best Actress award for YRKKH at Kalakar Awards.
- Joshi won the Best Actress (Popular) award at the 2019 Gold Awards.
Family Background of actress Shivangi:
The actress’s father’s name is Suman Prakash Joshi, and her mother’s name is Yashoda Joshi.
She has a sister named Sheetal Joshi and a brother named Samarth Joshi.
Facts about Shivangi Joshi:
- Both Mohsin and Shivangi started working together as leads from the show Yeh Rishta Kya Kahlata Hai, later they started dating each other.
- Actresses – Kareena Kapoor Khan, Manisha Koirala, and Shweta Tiwari.
- Actors – Amitabh Bachchan, Saif Ali Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Emraan Hashmi, and Akshay Kumar.
- Films – Kungfu Panda, DDLJ, Scary Movie, Wrong Turn, Anjana Anjaani, and Titanic.
- Singers – Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Akon, A.R Rahman, Shreya Ghoshal, Mohit Chouhan, and Sonu Nigam.
- She loves Chocolate.
- Her first crush is Shahrukh Khan.
- Shivangi has appeared in several music videos, including Teri Ada, Boli Tujhse, Tu Mera Sanam, and Heer Ranjha.
- Mohsin Khan and Shivangi Joshi appeared in a music video in the year 2020.
- Shivangi is pretty active on her Instagram account.
Frequently asked questions on Google:
Q1: Is Shivangi Joshi married to Mohsin Khan?
Q2: Who is the boyfriend of Shivangi Joshi?
Ans: Not known
Q3: What is the height of actress Shivangi?
Ans: 5ft. 5″ (1.65m or 165cm)
Q4: Who is the sister of Shivangi?
Ans: Sheetal Joshi
Q5: What is the age of Joshi?
Ans: [age birthday=1995-05-18 /] (in [current_year /])
Social Media Accounts:
There are no verified accounts of hers on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. However, she’s quite active on Instagram. Here’s Shivangi’s Instagram account-
Social Media Accounts:
- Anjali Arora
- Aisha Sharma
- Neha Sharma
- Kirti Kulhari
- Mehak Manwani
- Pankaj Tripathi
- Naveen Polishetty
- Harshita Gaur
- Noah Jupe
- Ravi Bishnoi
I hope you liked the Biography of actress Shivangi Joshi and if you have any queries regarding this post, let us know in the comment box.
Explore the journey of notable figures through our curated selection of Biographies. If you find it engaging, kindly share it with your social circle. Thank you.